Sunday, December 11, 2011

Triple Inspiration: Winter Edition

Another week gone by. How did it go? Ready for a new one yet? Maybe some quotes can inspire you to look forward to another Monday. I know I can always use a bit of extra motivation to get started.

It's been a wintry week here, so today's quotes are related to the season. It may be my least favorite season, but there are still plenty of things I love about winter.The holidays are an obvious example, but I also love snowy landscapes, winter foods and the crisp clear air of a frosty morning.

Now, without further ado, let's share some quotes.

Get Productive!
"To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring."
(W.J. Vogel)

Get Happy!
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes 
taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
(Anne Bradstreet)

Get Inspired!
In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
(Albert Camus)

Get Wintry!
"You can't get too much winter in the winter."
(Robert Frost)

Want to get those quotes every Sunday, and a whole lot of other interesting tips through the week? Sign up for the e-mail updates or the RSS feed at the top right of the page. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...