Sunday, February 19, 2012

Triple Inspiration in a Single Minute




It's been a couple of months since I've had the pleasure of gathering quotes again for this blog, and I've missed it. I love the quick inspiration I get from reading a powerful quote and how I can share my thoughts quickly and efficiently.

So here they are again: 3 quotes to start off your week with an extra bit of pizazz.




Get Productive!
“Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!”
(Tony Robbins)

Get Happy!
"The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does." 
(James M. Barrie)

Get Inspired!
"The power of imagination makes us infinite!"
(John Muir)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...