Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Worth Every Minute!

It's that middle of the week again, so time for another article that I'd like to share. If you're looking for more articles to read, you can find the whole collection of Worth Every Minute here.

Today, the article I want to share is one about making friends. In our situation, as English teachers in China, the turn-over rate of other foreigners who come and go is quite high. We are faced with friends leaving every June and meeting new people the next September. So knowing how to make new friends is not a luxury.

Even if you already have great friends (like I do), making new ones can be something that opens your horizons and lets you entertain different points of view. I have learned a lot from befriending Chinese, Koreans, Americans and other nationalities here. It's been eye-opening and very rewarding.

So without further ado, here are some tips on how to make friends:


Let me know if you have tried any of these tips and how they worked for you! I can already tell you that nr. 7 has been a great way for me to meet new people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...