Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Worth Every Minute!

Every Wednesday, here on Minutes Worth Hours, I share something from around the web that I found truly inspiring or informative.
Today I went to share anothe article from SimpleProductivityBlog.com, one of my favorite blogs. This is an article about clutter and collections, that I know will ring true to some people in my life.

Moving from country to country has forced both me and my hubby to give up on the idea of collecting pretty much anything, although we both will have to face collections that we have at home when we return to our countries.

In this post, LJ Earnest talks about taking a good look at the different items in your collections and asking yourself whether 'being part of a collection' is really a good reason to keep anything.

You can read it for yourself!


Go ahead and check out LJ's blog for more advice on productivity, simplicity and organization.
For more articles and videos worth every minute, check out the other posts in this series.

2 comments:

Angeliki said...

Nice post! I tweet it xx

Unknown said...

I know, she's got great stuff, and she's a very active blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...