Sunday, October 9, 2011

Triple Inspiration In a Single Minute


It's Sunday again, so time for me to share some more of my favorite quotes. I love using quotes to pull myself through a rough day, or to make a great day even more inspiring. I'll often take a book of quotes and read a couple of pages before going to sleep, because it's so entertaining. Currently that book is The Atheist's Bible by Joan Konner. But there are tons of anthologies out there!

Now, for the quotes of this week:



Get Productive!
“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”
(Bruce Lee)

Get Happy!
"Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. 
These are the secrets of happiness and good health."
(Julia Child)

Get Inspired
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
(Neale Donald Walsch)

For more quotes, check out the entire series here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...