Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Worth Every Minute


Every Wednesday, I search for the best advice or inspirational information available on the web, to share with you, my readers. They can be blog posts, articles or videos, that have inspired me in some way or another. The whole series can be found here.

The first in my series, is a blog post by Scott Young that takes an interesting view on figuring out what you want to do with your life. It's a question I struggled to answer myself for a very long time. I feel I now know what I want to do, but I'm aware my choices might change later in the future. My hubby still struggles with this question, so this is for all of you who do.


I hope you enjoy the article, and feel free to share your opinions in the comments here or on Scott's blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...