Sunday, July 3, 2011

Triple Inspiration in a Single Minute


Triple Inspiration in a Single Minute is a new series here on Minutes Worth Hours. Every Sunday, I will give you three quotes to inspire the rest of your week. They could be something to keep in mind, write in your diary, or post on your facebook status update. Whatever you do with them, I hope these sayings will inspire you as much as they have me.

You can find the whole series here.





Get productive!
"If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it." 
(Olin Miller)

Get happy!
"No man is happy who does not think himself so."
(
Publilius Syrus)

Get inspired!
 "We must become the change we want to see in the world."
(Gandhi)

2 comments:

Angeliki said...

Oh! I love these series!

Unknown said...

I figured you might :-) I love quotes, and I know that quite a few people do, so why not share, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...