Sunday, August 14, 2011

Triple Inspiration: Douglas Adams Edition

It's Sunday again, and it is now an established and trusted tradition, that Sundays start off with three quotes to inspire you for a productive, happy and inspired working week.

Today, the quotes come from my all-time favorite author: Douglas Adams. He was the author of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and the four other books that made up the trilogy.

He was also a famous atheist, and cared deeply about the way the planet was (d)evolving. But most of all, he is remembered for his extraordinary sense of humor.

Get Productive!
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

Get Happy!
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."

Get Inspired!
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."

Bonus: one of my favorites as an extra
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...